GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE AUTHORIZED FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE PRICE LIST
THE VALUE LEADER IN TEMPORARY SPACE
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The Internet (URL) address is:
Schedule 56 Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
FSC Group 54 Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
FSC Class: 5410
Contract number: GS-07F-9473S
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at www.gsa.gov.
Contract period: May 1, 2006 through April 30, 2016
Pricelist is current as of Modification #PO-0025 dated 6/7/2011
New Acton Mobile Industries, LLC
d/b/a Acton Mobile Industries
8007A Corporate Drive, Suite A
Baltimore, MD 21236
Toll Free: 800-251-1600*
*Rings the nearest branch office
Contract administration source: Mark Rubino, Vice President, Marketing and Sales
Phone: 410-931-9100 x116, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business size: Small / Dealer
ACTON MOBILE INDUSTRIES - INFORMATION FOR ORDERING ACTIVITIES CUSTOMER INFORMATION
2. Maximum order. 361-10E - $ 500,000 361-32 - $ 350,000 361-50 - $ 300,000
3. Minimum order. $ 100 (unless the contractor agrees to accept a smaller order amount)
4. Geographic coverage (delivery area). Delivery within the 48 contiguous states, Washington D.C.
5. Point(s) of production (City, County, and State or Foreign Country). See attached listing of Acton Mobile Industries Branch Offices.
6. Quantity discounts: Lease/Rental - See GSA Advantage Purchase - See GSA Advantage
7. Prompt payment terms. Net 30
8a. Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold. Government purchase cards are accepted below the micro-purchase threshold.
8b. Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold.
9. Foreign Items. NONE
10a. Time of delivery. Purchase - 30-90 days ARORental/Lease - 3-10 days ARO subject to availability from nearest branch office
10b. Expedited Delivery. SIN 361-50 only— 1-3 days ARO subject to availability from nearest branch Items available for expedited delivery are noted in this price list or on a separate attachment.
10c. Overnight and 2-day delivery. None
10d. Urgent Requirements. The Ordering Agency may contact Acton Mobile Industries to affect faster delivery for Urgent Requirements and for shipping rates that apply.
11. F.O.B. Point(s). Origin - Prepay and Add
12a. Ordering Address: New Acton Mobile Industries, LLC - See attached listing of Acton Mobile Industries branch locations.
12b. Ordering Procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA's), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (http://www.gsa.gov) or contact Acton Mobile Industries.
13. Payment Address:
Acton Mobile Industries
P.O. Box 758685
Baltimore, MD 21275-8689
14. Warranty provision. Customer should contact the Contractor for a copy of the warranty terms.
15. Export packing charges, if applicable. Not Applicable
16. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level). Acton Mobile will accept Government Purchase Card for orders of $ 2,500 or less. Contact Acton Mobile for acceptance of larger orders.
17. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair (if applicable). Contract for Rental/Short Term Lease Only. See GSA Schedule Contract Terms for orders under SIN 361-50 - Leasing/Rental of Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures - Attachment 12.
18. Terms and conditions of installation (if applicable). See GSA Schedule for complete description of ordering terms applicable to SIN 361-32.The services provided must be with in the contract scope and its intended purpose and shall only be provided for orders of buildings on this Federal Supply Schedule for Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures. Services must be ordered at the same time as the models/products awarded under SI N 361-10E and 361-50.The services listed in Attachment A are accepted for award under the GSA Schedule contract for SIN 361-32. These services are included in the installation and teardown pricing which are fixed priced items on the commercial pricelist. Any other services shall be ordered via open-market procedures.
19. Term and Conditions
19a. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable). Not Applicable
19b. Terms and conditions for any other services (if applicable) Not Applicable
20. List of service and distribution points. See attached listing of Acton Mobile Industries branch locations
21. List of participating dealers (if applicable). Not Applicable
22. Preventive maintenance (if applicable). Not Applicable
23. Special Attributes
23a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes (e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants). None
23b. Section 508 compliance: Products in this pricelist are not subject to Section 508 compliance.
24. Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number:
25. Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database.
Active in CCR; Registration valid until 2/23/2012, Cage Code - 3PXU3